per la Calm Blend
Ingredients: Pure Raw Essential Oils of Lavender, Vetiver, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Rosewood, and Patchouli.
What the ingredients have done in History: Each ingredient working together have been known to help calm the Neuro-chatter in the brain. It can balance and regulate the Central Nervous System, assist in clearing the lymph system, is deeply relaxing, calming, and healing for emotional wounds. It has been known to increase oxygen and stimulate the cells’ restorative power, clear mental cobwebs, and fortify the mind. This synergy could soothe and ease the worries of your fast paced day, while it relaxes and unwinds the mind, body, and spirit. It has been known to assist in calming angry situations. It can specifically assist with ADD and ADHD. In research tests it was established that these essential oils were definitely beneficial for those with ADD and ADHD. The Vetiver was the most effective, showing that it helped 100% of the test cases.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and avoid eye area. Do NOT ingest. Store at room temperature and avoid sunlight.
History on Individual Ingredients:
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Helps with the elimination of waste through lymphatic system, and lowers blood pressure. Assists with calming anger, irritability, and moodiness. Helps to alleviate the feeling of fears, change, insecurity, restlessness, depression, nerves and stress (by balancing extremes of emotions, it may contribute to emotional equilibrium).
- Vetiver (Vetivera zizanioides ) Eases post-partum depression, insomnia, mental and physical exhaustion, balances Central Nervous System, grounds, eases off tranquilizers. Beneficial for acne, cuts, oily skin, dry mature aging skin, softens, hydrated, detoxifies connective tissue and epidermis through capillary simulation, cell regenerator, eases masculine aging signs (or character).
- Frankincense (Boswellia seratta) Contains sesquiterpenes, which enable it to go beyond the blood brain barrier to assist in increasing oxygen around the pineal and pituitary glands. May heal emotional wounds, stabilize and centers the emotions and focuses energy. Slows breathing, producing calm, soothing, elevated mental state, bringing peace, strengthens beliefs, eternal divine connection, cleans aura and psychic planes. Helps with skin ulcers, blemishes, dry and mature complexions, scars, smooths out wrinkles, antiseptic tonic to all skin, and balances oily skin.
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodora) Considered an excellent sedative. It has a great soothing, sedating and calming effects on mind, cures inflammations, itching of skin and relieves tension and anxiety. This feature also helps in having a good sleep, particularly in those suffering from insomnia.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) It calms down inflammations and sedates convulsions, coughs and epileptic attacks resulting from hype sensitivity or hyper reactivity of nerves. Diminish depression and eases anxiety. Assist in stress-related conditions, sharpening intellect, and improving concentration. It is strengthening, grounding, and integrates energy (equalizing energy to all fields).
- Rosewood (Aniba roseodora) It helps to relieve anxiety, stress, and balances emotions. Assists in slowing aging, cell stimulant and tissue regenerator, creating skin elasticity, soothing for skin problems (balancing skin, clearing blemishes and improving acne). Assists frigidity, nervous tension, depression, and stress, stabilizes and balances the Central Nervous System, overall tonic relaxant, asthenia, low energy, overwork, and jet lag.