per la Pain
Ingredients: Pure Raw Essential Oils of Basil, Helichrysum, Birch Bark, Clove Bud, Cypress, Peppermint, Lemongrass, Marjoram, and Myrrh.
Description: Formulated to revive, stabilize, and ease the pain of overworked muscles and bones. Relieves the tension of spastic muscles resulting from sports injury, fatigue or stress. It is anti-inflammatory and assists in broken or bruised bones, sprains, swelling, muscles and joint discomfort. It increases circulation, strengthens the vital centers of the body, assists in supplying energy during stress, emotional fatigue and physical weakness.
When applied before a workout it will decrease your warm-up time. Excellent after the workout also. Rub over all stressed muscles. Dilute with massage oil for a body massage. Rub on the back of the neck to relieve stress headaches.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and avoid eye area. Do NOT ingest. Store at room temperature and avoid sunlight. Avoid use during pregnancy.
Individual Ingredient Description:
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum) Particularly effective with striated muscles, muscle spasms, sports-related injuries, menstrual cramps.
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum gymnocephalum) Nerve regenerator; best for traumas, bruises (internal and external); Aids muscular aches and pains, arthritis, rheumatism, sprains, and strained muscles. Relieves headache from liver congestion, depression, debility, nervous exhaustion, migraine, neuralgia, shock, phobias, and stress related disorders.
- Birch Bark (Betula lenta) Analgesic and anti-inflammatory; effectively used with rheumatism, arthritis, and gout. Known to have cortisone-like affects on overall pain.
- Clove Bud (Syzgium aromaticum) Beneficial for acne, cuts; wards off skin parasites, scabies, fungal infections, warts, and athletes foot. Aids bruises, toothaches, prickly heat, and mosquito repellant. Soothes arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism and sprains.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) Particularly useful for supporting circulation and the healing benefits of all the other oils in this blend.
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Works as a “primer” for the other oils. It relaxes and soothes. Anti-inflammatory properties provide warming and cooling action; eases menstrual cramps, muscular aches and pains, sciatica, rheumatism, arthritis, toothache, laryngitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, mastitis, and cystitis.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) Anti-inflammatory, arthritis, tightens muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments; cellulite; immune stimulant, vasodilator, hydro-lipid retention, digestive tonic, stimulates liver.
- Marjoram (Origanum majorana l.) Antispasmodic, eases arthritis, muscular aches and pains; rheumatism, lumbago, sprains, strains; neuromuscular contractions, respiratory distress, chilblains, assists in healing wounds, and clears bruises.
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) Soothing, drying, and fortifying: wounds, cuts, dry and cracked skin, arthritis, sinusitis, hemorrhoids. Antifungal quality wards off ringworm; powerful preservative can be effective in the spreading of gangrene; useful in many skin, gum, and bronchial disorders.