per la Respiratory
Ingredients: Pure Raw Essential Oils of Cypress, Eucalyptus radiata and globulus, Lavender, Marjoram, Peppermint, Pine Needle, Spearmint, Spruce, and Fennel.
Description: Formulated to assist the respiratory system and be beneficial for bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, laryngitis, flu, fevers, colds, coughs, sore throats, cold sores, sinusitis, lung infections, loosens and expels mucus and reduces inflammation. It is beneficial for anything viral, bacterial, fungal, and infections, supporting the nerves, calms the emotions and comforting for young children. It stimulates the regeneration of lung tissue, beneficial for infections and skin diseases such as chicken pox. Wonderful anti-spasmodic, beneficial for cramps, swelling, muscle aches and stiffness, nervous mental exhaustion, and stress related conditions. Benefits digestion, boosts energy, stimulant to the thymus and an immune booster. It has been known to assist in getting rid of bone spurs.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and avoid eye area. Do NOT ingest. Some asthmatics and those with epileptic tendecies may react to Eucalyptus globulus; use this blend with caution. Store at room temperature and avoid sunlight. Avoid use during pregnancy.
Individual Ingredient Description:
- Spruce (Tsuga canadensi) Anti-infectious, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, diaphoretic, expectorant, and, nervine. Supports the respiratory, nervous, and glandular systems. Beneficial for colds, flu, and lung infections.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) Beneficial for sinus problems, asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, coughs, sore throat and mouth infections. It is anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-catarrh, and expectorant. This chemotype better suited for long term use for chronic respiratory conditions and best suited for viral or bacteria infections. Radiata works the upper part of the lungs.
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) Benefits all respiratory problems (especially mucopurulent), refreshing to muscles, nervous, and glandular systems. Assists balancing the metabolism, antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-spasmodic, anti-infectious, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, bronchitis, catarrh, bad breath, sore gums, hiccups, hypertension, candida, flatulence, indigestion, intestinal cramps, flu, fever, colic, and headaches.
- Pine Needle (Pinus sylvestris) Beneficial as an analgesic, antibacterial, antibiotic, anti fungal, antiseptic, and as an antiviral. Uses are for arthritis, asthma, bladder infections, bronchitis, catarrh, cholagogue, as a circulatory agent, for colds, convalescence, coughs, cuts, cystitis, and as a decongestant.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) An analgesic, antifungal (candida), antibacterial, antimicrobial (staph, strep, pneuma, coli, Klebs, typhus), antispasmodic, antiviral, anti-infectious, deodorant, immune stimulant. Increases respiratory metabolism of skin cells, (oxygen discharge, carbon dioxide intake) oxygenates skin. Regenerative effect on pulmonary tissue, aids chronic bronchitis, tuberculosis, pulmonary gangrene, diphtheria, catarrh, coughs, sinusitis, flu, throat infections, pneumonia, and deep lung infections. Works the lower part of lungs.
- Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) Anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, clear excess mucus, eye problems, improve overall body functions. Beneficial for urinary infections, diuretic, rheumatism, asthma, bronchitis, constipation, hiccups, and digestive aid.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) Shown to help with asthma, reduces spasms, and spasmodic coughs. Particularly useful for supporting circulation and the healing benefits of all the other oils in this blend.
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Anti-spasmodic; calms bronchitis, dry cough, and asthma. Benefits the respiratory system, opens the sensory system, for stimulation, strengthening, shock, fever, headache, migraine, antiseptic, throat infection, colds and flu. Beneficial for chronic fatigue syndrome, colic, cramp, fatigue, nervous stress, and vertigo General aid to all respiratory functions.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Anti-spasmodic properties calm asthma, colic, whooping cough, flatulence, and dysmenorrhea.
- Marjoram (Organum majorana) Antispasmodic; Relieves muscle spasms, particularly with the lung spasms of asthma, respiratory distress, and infections such as bronchitis. Assists with circulatory disorders, asthma, bronchitis, coughs, colic, colds, PMS, constipation, headache, may dilate blood vessels (reducing the strain on heart) and hypertension.